Some beacons are still available if ya wanna get out there and Crush it this weekend. You need to be registered, download the gpx file, and get the passport.
* Telling me you plan to start at 6:00ish doesn’t work. We need exact times.
CRUSHER: ENHANCED GRAVEL DISCUSSIONS
Did ya know we have a private Facebook group?
There are a few rules:
1. Leave your agenda, labels, and politics at home.
2. Respect everyone.
3. You’ll see swearing and middle fingers. If you’re sensitive don’t join the group.
NEWS & NOTES
- Northwestern Road has active logging.
- Inclement weather is not a Crushers friend – don’t get caught out there without proper gear.
- The seasons are changing. Temps are dropping at night. Common mistakes include: People overestimating their readiness and underestimating their gear needs. That’s a recipe for hypothermia.
- BE PREPARED.
ROUTES + GPX FILES
There have been no changes to any of the routes in the past month. We still suggest downloading fresh GPX files before you head out. GPX and passport download buttons are located at the bottom of this page.
SUBMIT YOUR RESULTS